Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 15, 2006

LINKS ADDED - HURRAH!

I like this new template - I've been able to add links to other websites - only 3 so far.

The first new links is for the Rumour Queen - she collates all the latest rumours, grades them according to reliablity and believabilty.

The second new link is for my DTC group website - if you don't know what that means go and have a look, but don't forget to come back!

The third new link is for the school where I teach.

I will be adding new links again soon - so look out for China adoption websites, favourite China blogs and maybe some other things too!

UPDATE - Technical hitch, just tried the links and only the Rumour Queen works. Will update again when the others go to the intended websites.
FURTHER UPDATE - They work now, but I don't know why!

No comments: