Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 01, 2006

MEET THE FAMILY! JOLLY

This is my loyal dog - Jolly. She really is a jolly dog with a very waggy tail that's easily set in motion!!

She's the oldest of my three Cavaliers. She was born in August 1997 and came home before she was 6 weeks old.

She was the puppy from hell but has become a lovely animal, very affectionate and quite vocal. She is definitely a creature of habit - she rounds the others up as soon as I put my shoes on (bedtime as I'm going out!) She will bother continually if one of the others is the wrong side of a door (in her opinion) and she turns circles when excited.

She loves to have her ears massaged and will making joyful groaning noises when really happy.

No comments: