Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

THE EXTRA IMPORTANT STUFF - REFERRALS!

China are closed for a national holiday at the beginning of May, so although it hasn't been a month since the last batch of referrals, it is expected (at the moment, but it could well change!) that referrals will be posted before the CCAA closes for the break. So likely that they could arrive early next week!

Where do I stand? Currently I'm the sixth day in the queue, the front of the queue is the 27th, this is what I've gleaned from the 'net:
27th - very big application day,
28th - normal day,
29th - was a Saturday, very small
30th - was a Sunday, no applications
31st - another very big day
1st - (me!) small day

I no longer believe that I will be in this batch - if they can do 2 days this batch that will mean more matches than last month. Of course I'd love them to get into November (that would include ME!!) but anything beyond the 27th would be good news and the 31st would be great (but as it's so big I think it's unlikely). Unless they finish the 31st I won't be able to count on being included in the following batch due to the size of the 31st.

So I'm still waiting in Wales, trying not to get my hopes up - succeeding at the moment but unsure I'll be able to maintain my 'sensible' head over my heart!

No comments: