Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

THE ADDED BONUS

The last day of term is a Monday.

We're going to have 3 additional twilight sessions (2 hours each) to make up for the day - so term will finish on the Friday.

I don't work on a Monday. I won't be at work by the end of term.

So surely I shouldn't have to attend the twilight sessions, for a day that I don't work at a time when I'll be on leave? AND on the day I become a Mummy.

Dream on!

Didn't leave school til 6pm.

Life's not fair, do I mind? Nah, it doesn't really seem important!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate, Our daughter is from Kumning CWI. We will be getting her on Mother's Day!!! P.S. My email is amkuznia@wiktel.com. But, please don't post that on the comment section thanks, Markelle