Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

CATCHING POST!

I've spoken to the post office - I can collect my delivery at 6.30 tomorrow morning!

UPDATE - it may not be that straight forward. It seems like it might come via Parcelforce - it's taken me 45 minutes + to speak to the 'right' person (someone actually in the local depot) to arrange to keep the package (without tracking number). I guess that I'll find that out tomorrow at 6.30am when I'll find out if the package is in Abergavenny, if not I'll have to ring Parcelforce in Newport at 8.30am!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kate what amazing news!! just been reading through your last few days, wow, it's happened at last!! How exciting!!!! look forward to the next instalment.


KG Crickhowell