Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2007

CELEBRATIONS!!

Our acceptance letters are on their way back to China!! Thanks to M and C for organising the courier - if it had been left to me I wouldn't have been at home early enough to organise Dhl for today. If I've read the messages correctly they weren't supposed to collect the package until tomorrow at 2pm but they've got it already.

When my dossier was being sent to China it was collected on a Friday lunchtime and was in Beijing by 7am (local time) on Monday morning - let's hope that the acceptance letters will get there just as speedily!!

Soon the CCAA will know that I want my daughter and have accepted her referral!!

1 comment:

lara said...

great news , now just waiting to hear when you get to travel, how excited you must be.