Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, May 07, 2007

MORE EXPLANATION AND NAMES



Whatshername is right down in the most South Westerly province of Yunnan, probably in Kunming - I don't know definitely as I forgot to ask the right question, but given the emotion of the moment I think that's more than understandable.

So far I only know her name, date of birth and province. More information will come with the translation of her medical report - this comes direct from China (who have been on national holiday ever since I heard about Whatshername, they should be back at work today or tomorrow, so I'm hoping for news very soon.) The official copy of the paperwork is still at the Dfes (UK authorities) - they are unclear when they will dispatch the paperwork, I'm hopeful to receive it by the end of the week, the papers will be in Chinese but this package will also include PHOTOS!!!

Several people are asking about her name - I've made some decisions but I will share those on the private blog! But as for her first name, that'll have to wait to see the photo or even to meet her.

Finally - my emotions - I think that I have been exceptionally calm in the past week. I've done more shaking than crying and my short-term memory is ATTROCIOUS!!!!!! I find that I'm loosing track of a conversation in the middle of a word and my conversations jump all over the place and I'm doing a great impression of Mrs Malaprop - yesterday I asked someone to 'Pass the dad please Bready!'

No comments: