Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

NOT ONLY DOES WHATSHERNAME NEED A NAME . . .

. . . but her nursery also needs a colour scheme. I'm trying to find a curtain fabric that will go with plain painted walls and new carpet (both colours will be chosen to go with the curtain fabric!)

What do you think of:
Opinions welcomed! Please leave a comment - I know my favourite, but I'm not convinced enough to plump for it, yet!! (Bit like names really!!)

4 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Kate :-) I like either of the top two. Sorry I don't like the whole 'ladybug' thing that is popular on American sites, so I just couldn't go for that fabric. and you do realise that Whatshername won't care, and by the time she does she'll want you to change it to Tweenies or Disney Princesses?? Lots of love Janet xx

Samantha said...

I like the first one!

lara said...

i like the top one too

Rosie said...

I like the first one aswell.