Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2007

BLOGS

I used to love reading fellow APs blogs. They're informative and I love seeing how a family grows and adapts. They were definitely a good way of preparing myself for the events in China, and a lovely way to pass the time waiting! That's one of the reasons why I blogged in China - also it works well as a diary for me.

But reading blogs now? They make me cry. My good friend 3CMum got to Guangzhou today. Reading her blog is extra special, people I know going through things that I've recently been through, wonderful and yet at the same time it makes me cry. It's even worse reading her blog now that they're in one of the places that we visited, yet I can't stop myself reading it either!!

No comments: