Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

CHANGING BEFORE MY EYES

This is the outfit that Alice wore on the Monday or Tuesday in Guangzhou (the 9th or 10th of July, can't remember which!) It was the day that we took photos in the White Swan. Then the top was gaping at the front, now it's straining on the buttons at the back, lucky it's the end of the summer, I don't think that it will fit for much longer!

What did we do today?

Well, Alice slept!! She mumbled at 7.30 am, Mummy was grateful for the extra half hour - it's becoming a 7am wake-up call, it was 6.30 am yesterday, ugh. I left her, hoping she might go back to sleep (unlikely), she did! At 8.15 I checked she was OK, at 8.45 I panicked and checked she was still breathing, at 9am I decided to get up - she woke while I was brushing my teeth!!

Most of the day was spent with Grandad and N. It was good to see them, they enjoyed Alice and couldn't believe how strong and steady she's becoming.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Absolutely adore the 2nd photo from the top :-) What a gorgeous (and unusual!) expression - very very cute :-)

Love
Janet