Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

CRYING

Alice woke up crying . . . just as I was sitting down for supper (luckily only a marmite sandwich!)

I went up and picked her up . . . she cuddled in and stopped crying . . . me being there helped her - it felt wonderful. It's a good sign for attachment too.

I rocked her til the sobbing stopped, but she was still agitated, so I took a towel (after last week's and this afternoon's vomiting) and led her on my bed in the twilight while I ate supper and she held my finger and grinned at me! 20 minutes later she went back to bed but she's been quite unsettled since.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Urgh don't know how you can eat marmite!!

I hope A feels better and you both manage to get some sleep.

Big hugs to both of you
Love
Janet