Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

MY FAVOURITE PHOTO, SO FAR

I've been reviewing all the photos of Alice - I'm working on a project for N (don't tell him, he's not IT literate so if he finds out SOMEONE BLABBED!!) So I thought that I'd share my favourite photo of Alice - it's the one C's taken to Guangzhou to have turned into artwork!

I've finally managed to add it to the sidebar!! Hoorah! It took a bit of editing and experimenting to get it the right size and in the right place, but that's what blogging's about!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Definitely - definitely - one of the loveliest photos of Alice. But she's soooo photogenic it must have been difficult to choose...
Ellen xx