Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

SPECIAL OUTFIT

Special present? No.

Expensive? Not at all.

Worn for a special reason? No.

So why so special? Sentimental mummy - I bought it in Kunming, in Walmart. It's supposed to be a dress but Alice is too tall to wear it as a dress and maintain her modesty! Very cheap, looks fab with plain white leggings. I'm hoping that it's baggy enough to wear like this again next summer!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

She looks absolutely adorable, as always :-) I think you'll be surprised at how much kids can grow in 12 months!!!

Love
Janet
xxx

Carolyn said...

We came home with our Kunming girl on June 2nd. I check your blog from time to time and had to finally comment when I saw this picture. We bought the pants that match this outfit at the Kunming Walmart. They didn't have the dress in that print when we were there.
Anyway, I just said a big Awwww when I saw this adorable photo :-)