Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

TAG - I'M IT!

You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to you life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name that you wish you had.

2) When tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name facts.

3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog (I don't think you can tag the same people again - that'd end up causing chaos!)

It was very important to Mum (and therefore to me too) that my daughter would also share our middle name. Usually I love my middle name, my Mum and Alice have the same middle name - Elizabeth, but for the purposes of this post it's a bit long!!

All about me, ELIZABETH:

E - is for EDUCATION, I hope that I'm fairly well educated with a degree and post-graduate teaching qualification etc, but as a teacher education is extremely important to me - I hope that it's a value that I can pass on to Alice without 'turning her off'.

L - is for LOYAL. I'm very loyal to my friends and my principles, I believe it's important and it's something I value in my friends too.

I - is for INDEPENDENT. Some of my friends say that I'm too independent, but being single I have to be independent, I wouldn't have survived the last few years if I weren't! I wouldn't be me either!!

Z - is for ZZZZ - I love my sleep. It was one of my biggest fears - how would I cope with a baby that didn't sleep well, how would I cope without enough sleep? Luckily Alice seems to love sleeping as much as I do!

A - is for APOLOGETIC, like most Brits I apologise very easily, sorry! (Told you so!)

B - is for BRAVE, as is anyone who chooses International Adoption.

E - isn't for EASY-GOING, EFFICIENT, ELEGANT, ELOQUENT, ENERGETIC, ENGAGING, ENLIGHTENED, ENTERPRISING, ENTERTAINING, ENTHUSIASTIC, EVEN-TEMPERED, or EXTRAORDINARY (ohh, how I'd love to be just some of those, can you tell that I struggled with this one?!) But it is for EXCELLENT, I'm an excellent cook, just don't practice that often any more.

T - is for THOUGHTFUL, I spend a lot of time thinking about others, I'm just awful at following the thoughts through with actions.

H - is for HAPPY, the last few months have been some of the happiest of my life since the referral of a certain small person.

So now I have to tag 9 people:
Carrie, Ellen, Erin, Kirsten, Janet, Julia, Rosie, Sally, Shawn, sorry!!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Luckily I've got a shorter middle name - but I only know the same people you've already chosen!! So I can do the letters bit and then tag the same people again!!!

Hope that isn't breaking the rules?!?

Love
Janet

Global Girl said...

We seem to be quite alike :)

Anonymous said...

I have the same middle name. I'm impressed with your version!

sally said...

Thanks Kate :-)
Ha ha
xxx