Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

TODAY'S NEWS!

Alice still has a cold - in fact the doc confirmed this pm that she's actually got a slight chest infection. Luckily the swimming instructor phoned on Friday to postpone tomorrow's class for a week!

The big news for today is that Alice started at creche. It's at my sports club. She's in creche so that I can go back to my aqua aerobics class. I was prepared to leave her today, so it wasn't too bad. Alice was fine. She was booked in for 90 minutes, but I only left her for just over 60. She didn't respond to my voice (from across the room) or to being told that 'Mummy's back!' But from the manager's arms she suddenly realised I was there, went still, shuddered and groaned while leaning out for me, sounds odd, but it's Alice's groan that signifies 'I really want that!' I think that she's already very popular with the creche staff and they were impressed with her behaviour and quite moved by her ultimate reaction to my return (I enjoyed it too!!)

No comments: