Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

YET MORE CATCHING UP!

Where do I start?

Monday - inoculations with Health Visitor, but she deserves a post of her own!

Tuesday - swimming and shopping, both great, lots of smiles in the water and the Mall!

Wednesday - visited school in the morning and Mummy had some 'special time' in the afternoon - I went for a pedicure and massage, bliss! Alice stayed at home with the magnificent T, didn't seem to miss me at all.

Thursday - we signed up for a 'Jo J1ngles' course in A. Alice loved it, bounced and squawked throughout - can't wait for this week.

Friday - Alice started at the gym's creche, a 30 minute trial, she was great - her usual smiling self, meanwhile I enjoyed a quiet hot choc and my book in the cafe. She's now booked in regularly so that I can return to my usual class.

Saturday - Food Fest, out all day with family, picnic in the sun at the castle. Saw lots of friends and caught up and introduced Alice. Came home to raid the apple trees, good plan, but no apples!

Sunday - quiet day at home, friends came round to play with Alice in the afternoon.

So we've been very busy having fun, still haven't managed to write a single thank you letter though.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

So glad to hear you are doing Jo Jingles. Our "A" absolutely LOVES that class and I credit it for her amazing musical talents already! I wish we could go more than once a week even though we have to travel a way to get there. She just moved into the 2-3 group so there's lots more participation with the toddlers now. Hope your "A" continues to love it! I think it will really inspire your "A" to start singing at an early age. Ellen xx