Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

IT'S A DOG'S LIFE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!

Is it any wonder I spend my time plumping cushions?

The patterned sofa is where I sit in the evenings if I'm watching TV or reading, it feels very big now there are only 2 small furry friends with me (Daisy's only allowed on the small sofa).

The biggest difference without Jolly is the amount of water they're drinking. They're only getting through about a quarter of the water compared to last week. Jolly had always drunk alot of water and adored 'fresh' water, the kidney problems may have been lurking in the background for many years.

Alice adores the dogs. Until recently they could get away by getting up on the sofa or moving into the study - as Alice gets more mobile she can now get to and reach across to many of their resting places - so now Fuss and Boo have an excuse to get up on the back cushions as they're still safe there, for now!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Oh, how I empathise with Daisy, Fuss and Boo! It's like flood waters rising for these furry souls when our toddlers get their land legs - they have to keep going higher and higher! Our very sweet (and far too patient) cat was nearly at the stage of forgivness until our daughter grasped the concept of climbing! Oh, well! It's still a good life for our furry friends. I've always said that I want to come back as one of my pets!

Ellen xx