Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2007

ONLINE GROCERY SHOPPING - THE VERDICT!

Arrived 90 minutes into the 2 hour time slot.

I rejected the part-cooked baguettes as they'd been squashed. The chicken I'd ordered was only 24 hours in date, not happy about that (the website said that they'd selected the longest available date, I needed to be more specific about shelf-life!) Only 1 thing wasn't available, FISH FINGERS!!

Would I order again? Definitely, I got a lot of heavy and bulky stuff delivered - water, coke, nappies, dog food, more dog food. I'll probably have a delivery a couple of times per month, I'm already wondering how far ahead I can book the pre-Christmas delivery!! All in all a good service, probably more useful for the heavy, mass produced things, I still like to select my own fruit, veg and meat!

No comments: