Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

SUNDAY'S HEALTH UPDATE!

Alice hasn't been ill today. No D since yesterday lunchtime. No V since Friday night. I do hope that she really is better.

As suggested I've cut right back on the dairy in her diet, half strength formula, no fromage frais, no cheese and only the merest scrape of butter on her toast. She had a very bland diet today, bread sticks, toast, jelly, quarter strength juice, but she didn't object. Normally I'd only keep it going for another 24 hours or so, but we've got a swimming class on Tuesday and I really want her to be able to go, so we'll keep up the restrictions a little longer.

Me? Still feeling rough. Still taking cough medicine. Still got a temperature on and off through the day. Sick and still sick of being sick. 10 days at home with only 3 outings (to the doctor) is driving me stir crazy. Hope to get to the supermarket at least tomorrow (I've been subjected to too many cookery progs while stuck at home!)

No comments: