Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

THURSDAY'S HEALTH CHECK

Alice seems better this evening. No nasty nappies since this morning.

I made her scrambled eggs and toast for lunch. She loves scrambled eggs, but today I had to fight to feed them to her, her newest love is toast!! She had orange jelly for pudding - I'd given her jelly before and she didn't like it, it's only because I made jelly for our party visitors that we discovered that she DOES like jelly (just not the preprepared ones) and prefers orange to red!) I had jelly later on in the afternoon and Alice was actually scrounging it!!

For supper it was homemade chicken gunk - Alice usually loves it but tonight she had little appetite for it (too much early jelly?)

Me? I'm getting better, but it's slow progress, I'm still coughing up a storm but my voice is returning. I finish the antibiotics in the morning. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better, we're getting desperate for supplies (nappies especially!) and we're supposed to go out for tea.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Try brandy and milk..I had that the other night and feel better..