Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

6 MONTH POST PLACEMENT REPORT!

It hasn't actually been 6 months, but the report should be in China by the 6 month anniversary. So J, my SW, came to see us yesterday, Alice worked her charm and J continues to think (quite correctly in my view!) that Alice is amazing!

Photos are from before J's visit. Alice had fun spinning in Mummy's chair and then found an important letter, which she then proceeded to eat! Luckily I'd just printed it off, so another was easily obtained.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Kate - Alice is simply lovely - what a beautiful little girl. So happy all is well. Your lost link post to Oct DTC headed me this way and I am so happy I did:)

Have a blessed holiday season.
Heather