Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

TICKERS

I love the tickers on the blog . . . sometimes I refresh just to see who's been visiting.

I've noticed a few regular visitors from abroad, but today's blog is just about just a few - a visitor from Ebbw Vale in Australia. Why this one . . . because there's another Ebbw Vale about 25 minutes drive from home, it's where I go to get my hair cut! It's a town at the top of the Valleys, it's had a hard time in recent years with the closing of the steel industry there, but now it's being revamped with the help of funding from WAG and EU etc.

The other visitors are from Singapore - not many until yesterday - 6 in 24 hours.

So please speak up - I'd love to know who you are, how you found me and whether we have anything in common.

2 comments:

lara said...

It never says Cornwall when i visit your blog i wonder why. glad your 6 month visit went well , Alice is looking as cute as ever in the photos.

Virginia said...

Hi. I found your blog just by "surfing" from one blog to the next and checking out their favorite links. I have a few favorites now, yours being one (it helps that your Alice is so adorable =). I view them daily to help pass the time while I wait to get my referral. (I've only been logged in for 2 months). It's amazing how much Alice has grown just in the few months I've been stopping by, and it's good to see the Daisy is on the mend. So anyway, Hello from the States.

Virginia in Louisville, Kentucky

http://waitingforchina-girl.blogspot.com/