Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, December 17, 2007

BUSY DAY, ALL MUNDANE!

No photos, no time. Busy but boring things!

Still coughing, GPs appointment for me first thing, more antibiotics - I think that its the 5thcourse since mid October. GP wanted me to go for a second chest X-ray, so I went straight on from the surgery to the hospital. Luckily the hospital were quite quick, so we went straight on to the Gym - I went to aqua aerobics and Alice went to the creche (for the last time as it's rumoured that the creche will close on Friday, but they haven't confirmed it yet).

Home for lunch and a nap for Alice while T and I put up the Christmas tree and made the house a bit straighter. T took Alice for a while so that I could go to the oesteopath (agony but hopefully will sort a few problems, clicky knees and painful finger and elbow!) Spent a while collecting Alice from my neighbours (T's parents), home for supper (cheese on toast, every mouthful greeted with "Yum!" from Alice!) and then she went to bed - screaming again but only briefly, I think it's probably because she's teething.

Me? Really tired (J - didn't use the 'sh' word, hope it wasn't me!), failed to get the Alice-free jobs done, again, there's always tomorrow!

No comments: