Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, December 01, 2007

HOW TIME FLIES

. . . when you're having fun.

5 months with my girl.

5 months since the day I met her in Kunming. How I remember the turmoil, the excitement, the worry, the sound of the clanging door . . . then those nannies entered the room holding 2 baby girls, An Hao Ming was in the arms of the second one . . . I thought I'd be second . . . then they said her name, I stood and held out my arms and then she was with me. We sat and looked at each other, I was trying so hard not to cry or upset her, she just looked and touched, wide-eyed but calm. What an incredible day and what a wonderful time ever since.

No comments: