Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

A CARDIGAN

. . . but not just any cardigan . . . this one's special!

I bought it nearly 3 years ago in February 2005. I was in Cyprus with GMA and her girls. We found a lovely shop of children's clothes. I found the cardigan, I had to be persuaded to buy it. At the time it was just too small for C. It was in the sale, but still expensive. I loved it the moment I found it - so so soft, yellow and navy, my favourite colours.

I never imagined that it would be another 3 years before my daughter would wear it, but then I never dreamed that my nearly 15 month old daughter would be wearing an age 2 cardigan!!

And the facial expression - this is the 'kissy' face, don't know why but I've seen this expression an awful lot in the last few days.

. . . I can feel a post about that holiday coming up!

No comments: