Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

CLOTHES

. . . cropped dungarees . . . in January . . . January?

Well, with woolly tights and a vest!

Why?

'Cause the child keeps growing!!

I bought these lovely, cropped dungarees, in the end of summer sale in September - when Alice was still in the same size as age clothing. They're lovely dungarees, pink and white and very soft, they look really comfy and they were a bargain! When I bought them I thought Alice would wear them through next (2008) summer, but she's already well into a lot of 18-24 month clothing. So I thought that she'd better get on and wear them (with seasonal adjustments!!)

Needless to say - I'm very relieved that once clothing goes beyond 24 months the sizes are supposed to last for 12 months! (Remembering that 12-18 months has lasted less than 4!)

No comments: