Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

LOVELY, EDUCATIONAL TOYS

Available here, but not for us!

I discovered the website when it was recommended on my US DTC group (for people all over the world whose papers went to China in October 05, but it's predominantly USA based). Great website, recommended as they sell an Asian food set. I tried to order, but they won't let me as I don't live in the USA.

Suggestions anyone? Anyone got a creative way around this?

3 comments:

KL said...

Kate, relatives in the USA at all,then you can get the items sent there, then get them to send to you, and on the customs form it's a gift so avoiding customs charges! I've been caught out with customs when I ordered some MeiMei DVD's for Ceinwen! then sometimes other things get through. Love the pics of ALice. Kirstin

lara said...

asking someone on your group to get it sending them the money via paypal just an idea or have you looked on amazon or ebay

Janet said...

Have you tried ringing them, sometime US websites won't take UK addresses but will do over the phone?? Or have you got a friend in America who could take delivery and then forward it to you??
Love
Janet (who is always coming up against this lol)