Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, February 03, 2008

RECENT NEWS

I've seen this expression quite a lot recently - it's the face that Alice makes when she'd like to try something that I've got!!

The last few days have been quiet. The week started in the usual way - soft play (Alice astounded me by climbing straight up the foam steps!) and swimming.

Unfortunately by Wednesday Alice had started a cold with a nasty chesty cough. She's OK but has a short tollerance of anything at the moment, she's been running a temperature on and off and we've been getting through the pink medicine, the cough medicine and the sleepy medicine in carefully calculated combinations. I'm also using a humidifier in her room overnight and using mentholated chest rub. Her cheeks are chapped and covered in dried runny nose - and for the sake of both our sanity I'm leaving them like that (cleaning them is painful and tear and snot inducing, it just compounds the problem).

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I know how you feel Alice.I'm having an awful time sleeping and this sinus or whatever ..is really getting to me.I've had it for 4 weeks now.