Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

3 LITTLE WORDS

(Photo proves that not every day can be a good hair day!)

As usual this morning got off to a slow start - Alice woke just before 9am(!) and came into bed for her bottle, gentle wake-up, chit-chat and playtime. At one point she was sitting up (facing away from me) while I was rubbing her back, I said (as I often do, but more usually at bedtime), 'Wo ai ni Alice Ming, wo ai ni!' (Chinese for 'I love you', but probably incorrectly spelt!) Without a pause she replied 'Ai ni!'

Not quite the 3 little words that I was expecting to hear first, but even more wonderful.

Wo ai ni Alice Ming, wo ai ni!

No comments: