Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

ALICE'S WATER TABLE - FOR ANON

Alice adores her water table - I think it's her favourite toy. When she's out in the garden she goes straight to it and bangs on the lid, there's no doubt what she wants. Unfortunately between the weather and her being so poorly, she hasn't been able to have a splash this week.

Anon wanted to know more about the table. It's an adjustable height table - at the moment it's set on the lowest of 3 settings. It has a lid and a plug at the bottom of the tank. I got it from ASCO - I Googled 'child water table' or some-such. I didn't find anything I liked for domestic use - ASCO is an educational supplier, it might be worth trying HOPE as well. (Warning - they're not cheap, the educational ones start at about £100 - £125 and go up to £200 ish!) Whilst they're not cheap, if your child(ren) love it and use it as much as Alice, it'll be great value for money. I'm also hoping that it'll be used by her 'til she's at least 6 or 7 and then by Little Sis, so hopefully about 10+ years use.

Whilst you're buying I'd advise buying aprons too - I've found the one Alice is wearing in this photo to be the most effective so far (easy to put on, no gaps on the sides), this one came from a marketplace seller on Amazon. To complete the 'kit' - waterproof dungarees and wellies - Alice gets excited the moment she sees the body-warmer and w/p dungarees!!

No comments: