Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

FIRST HOLIDAY!

Alice and I are going on holiday next weekend - I feel fairly safe putting that on the blog as the house won't be empty and I have a good burglar alarm.

We stayed in a hotel for 2 nights for the CACH weekend in March, but this will be the first time when it's just us - no friends around, no support and not able to get home quickly should everything go pear shaped.

Those of you who know me personally will know where we're going!! But this time we'll be going by ferry - so we can take lots of Alice's things and toys which will help make the transition easier. Any comments welcomed about essential or helpful objects to take - I've been so absent-minded recently that I'm liable to forget everything!!

No comments: