Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

THE FORECAST WAS RAIN!?

It looked OK this morning, good enough for Alice to wear shorts, we went to the North to visit the Durrell Animal Place (can't remember what it's called but it's no longer the Zoo!!) It was overcazst and chilly, so Alice was pushed around whilst being wrapped in a travel rug!

The photo is the view from our window at lunchtime today. Lunchtime - fab weather and a 75 minute wait for food. My blood boiled when I was told at 12.30 that it would be 90 minutes or more before I could order from the terrace - the indoor restaurant was closed as the terrace was open, but couldn't accept orders, atrocious - I wouldn't want to be the Manager when I get to speak to him and I WILL get to speak to him!

No comments: