Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

ALICE'S EGGY SUPPER!!

Last night, after a busy day - shopping, friend for lunch and school fete in the afternoon, Alice had eggs for supper.

I cooked scrambled eggs - I always cook them almost dry so that they're well cooked and less risky that way. As usual she chomped her supper pretty quickly and had a good variety of food - eggs, toast, fruit, yoghurt etc.

Afterwards I was sitting in the playroom and she wandered into the kitchen, not unusual. It went quiet and I didn't realise, when I did I found Alice in the kitchen, surrounded by eggshell - one egg missing from the eggbox and a bit of mess on the floor. The dogs had been with me, so she must have eaten the second egg raw - there was no sign of the yolk at all, ugh!

No comments: