Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HAIR AND NAUGHTINESS

Hair - we both went to the hairdressers this afternoon. First I had my haircut and then it was Alice's turn - I'd choose for it to be the other way around but it's beyond my control. We both had a quick trim and we both look smarter for it! Alice was beautifully behaved throughout. The hairdressing staff couldn't believe how much she'd grown in the past 6 weeks and how well behaved she was.

Whilst we were at the hairdresser's Alice flirted outrageously with both the male stylist - fluttering eyelashes, wicked grins and the eyebrow game!! The eyebrow game has only been played with me until today - she raises and lowers her eyebrows to change expression (see the second photo), sometimes quickly but sometimes slowly - she wants you to copy her and finds it hilarious when you do - it's been a great bonding game that we usually play in bed over the morning or nighttime bottles. My hairdresser found the expressions of the eyebrow game hysterical, but Alice would only play it with the men!!

Since I tried the 2 fountain hairstyle last week, I've also tried the 'single spray' - both styles remind me of her hair last summer whilst also reminding me how much she's grown and changed since then. This evening's 'single spray' is an easier style - no partner to try and match with! But since trying hair bobbles Alice is more inclined to rip out hair slides, the bobbles remain untouched (for now)! (Note the toast crumbs in her hair on the final photo!)

And the naughtiness? Attitude over supper, including dumping most of her toast over the kitchen table - she knows how to provoke me while I try to stay calm, little pickle!

No comments: