Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

IT'S HOT 'ROUND HERE!

A lazy morning - Alice woke earlier than I was ready for (not surprising given the very warm weather), so we lazed in bed while Alice watched Maisy and Mummy tried to doze!

Then we went to the supermarket.


After Alice's lunchtime nap we got dressed for our neighbour's party - it was a lovely gathering but the weather was so hot that I didn't feel very social. We made it in time for pudding and Alice munched strawberries very happily, but she didn't want her supper when we got home, we were both hot and dusty by then so I decided that Alice could have a splash in the paddling pool instead of a bath. She had a lovely time, so did I - it was a great relief to soak my feet!!

No comments: