Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, July 03, 2008

'ONE OF THOSE' AFTERNOONS

Alice doesn't always wake up easily. Occasionally she wakes screaming, most often this happens after her nap.

Today was 'one of those' screaming wake-ups. I took her into my bed and we watched Maisy as she woke up gently with lots of cuddles, back rubs and soft talking. Eventually she was OK, we had a low key afternoon - playing, reading and a dog film.

She was very pleased when she found the bunny ears - she wore them for several hours without taking them off, though she did bend them forward so that she could see them whilst still wearing them!

3 comments:

Virginia said...

That's the cutest little bunny I think I've ever seen.
Gin =)

Rosie said...

I love the bunny ears.I have seen loads of bunny ears lately!! Is there a fad at the moment?
Alice is so adorable.

Jeff and Amy said...

Sorry to hear Alice had a rough day, she looks mighty sweet in those bunny ears!!!