Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

CROSS

Yesterday I tried to get out of the house for groceries, couldn't get that far from a bathroom so I ordered groceries online. I ordered the basics and then made the most of the delivery and stocked up with the bulky necessities that I don't like dragging home from the supermarket.

It arrived a little while ago, 40 minutes into the 2 hour slot. It always seems to be a new delivery driver, so I asked him to bring the crates to the baby gate that goes across the inside back door. He brought the first (of many) crate in and I found that the whole delivery was loose in crates. No way. The kitchen wasn't tidy enough to cope with loose groceries everywhere. I rejected the delivery. I'm cross that they got it wrong. Home shopping is supposed to make things easier - this delivery wouldn't have. I spoke to Head Office and explained the problem, they've refunded the delivery charge.

Next time I'll use a different retailer - I love online grocery shopping, it's quicker, easier and cheaper (less browsing) but I can't stand incompetence. As for today (we're both feeling a bit better) so we'll be off to the supermarket as soon as Alice is up from her nap (luckily I was able to go online and print out a list of what I'd already ordered!)

2 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

Im so sorry that you are poorly, was it from a bug?
even sorrier that we couldn't meet up.
We still need to make a date.
Alice is looking stunninger by the day.
love from us
xxx
s

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Bummer about the poor grocery service.

Check your PM's on RQ. I left a message for you there.