Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

DOG LOVE

. . . a little over a year ago, 11th July 07, the day Alice came home, she was screaming, terrified, rigid with fear when she first saw the dogs. Luckily her fear didn't last long - within 5 minutes she was screeching to try and entice them close enough for her to touch them!

(When I remember those early days at home and Alice's huge courage at so many new (and completely different) situations I continued to be amazed at her strength and saddened that I could do so little to reassure her.)

Now, when I watch her with the dogs it brings me such pleasure to see her active love and delight to be with them and the contrast in the time since she's been home. Such pleasure that we both enjoy our dogs and our home.

No comments: