Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

GAME PLAYING

Are you a game player?

I love board games, puzzles and such like.

I recently bought a birthday present for a small friend of ours, it arrived, I wrapped it up as planned and gave it away - but just looking at the box had me intrigued! So I ordered another box and C and I have been playing it regularly ever since - our 'Craft' Evenings have turned to gaming and the memory book, life book, pink blanket and planned crochet lessons have been put on hold.

As I'm writing this post I've decided not to name the game - as I keep thinking of people who could have the game as a Christmas present - but if you want to know about it and don't think you'll be a recipient then please email me and I'll share!!

Meanwhile - anyone got any good games to recommend, please leave a comment!

No comments: