Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

INSPIRATION!

Thanks to J - your comment this evening got me thinking again, experimenting again and succeeding!

J very kindly commented that she enjoys the round photos of Alice month by month that are down the right hand side of the blog. I like them too but lately I've been bothered that there are too many of them. I've been thinking about how to reduce them - maybe 1 per season? They were originally the first step in linking to the archives, but I didn't know how. Tonight I tried again and simple logic finally struck - it's easy to add photos down the side, to turn them into archive links you just need to add the correct link!! I've tried and I think I've succeeded - please let me know if any of the links don't work or go to the wrong pages, thanks.

No comments: