Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, September 07, 2008

NEW OUTFIT!

The weather in Wales has been attrocius all week. I've been wearing winter clothes - including long socks and polonecks. I've been dressing Alice in thicker clothes - long sleeves and tights!

We went to church this morning - I didn't need an excuse to put Alice in new clothes. I love this outfit. For this winter I've bought Alice mainly age 3-4 clothing, but it's a bit baggy at the moment. She isn't 2 for over another month but she's been wearing age 2-3 since early this year. This outfit is aged 2-3 (one of the few winter ones that is), but when I put it on her I could hardly do up the buttone on the dress - expect to see her in it a lot in the near future, I don't think that it's going to fit for long!

No comments: