Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, September 01, 2008

STILL HERE!!

Alice, the tummy bug and I . . . we're all still here!

J, 4 tubes - Alice and her bottom are extremely grateful - you know who, you know why and now I hope that you know how grateful I am (especially as she relapsed today)!

This post is brought to you as a direct result of a question from someone - we saw her on Friday, I posted after that on Friday, we saw on Saturday and again today - when she asked if I still had computer problems - NO, well yes - but not that stopped me posting but I've just been busy and feeling wiped out. As for the computer - can it catch our tummy bug? Not sure, but I do know that it's being better behaved but still not quite right.

Other news - first day of school - I went in for the morning of the training day, feels like I've never been away! It's also a possibility that we'll be introduced to another family with 2 daughters adopted from China - I'm really looking forward to it!

Now I'm off to the next thing on the list - reading 'Love's Journey' volumes 1 and 2 - looking for inspiration for Alice's baptism.

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

So sorry you guys are still sick. Hope it ends soon!

Janet said...

Sorry to hear you still aren't right :-(
Hope you feel better soon.
Lots of love
Janet
xxx