Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

MORE THANKS!

Alice received a parcel - we should have had it on her birthday but it was a relief postie that day and he didn't know the arrangement I have for leaving parcels. Her parcel was loaded with goodies just for her from a special friend and Alice loves everything you sent, it was very generous and not just the toys but the thought and care put into the whole thing were very much appreciated, thank you!

I think you would also have enjoyed the work out that I got trying to take these photos - playing with Alice by the dishwasher before distracting her to run away before she caught up with me, so that I could capture her catching up, lots of giggles!

2 comments:

Gina (Caleeo) said...

That is such a sweet photo - I love her smile!

Janet said...

Glad Alice liked her pressies :-)
Love
Janet
xxx