Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MUFFINS

We didn't go swimming this morning because Alice still has an ear infection.

Instead I decided that Alice would like to cook! Yesterday I'd try to buy some chocolate chips to make muffins, but they'd been 'withdrawn' so I bought round chocolate pieces (from a purple bag!)

She had great fun, she helped to put the cases in the tin, to mix the ingredients (and taste test them in their raw and floury state!) and finally she enjoyed eating them! They weren't the most successful recipe I've tried, the texture was wrong - I blame the Director of Ops (me), I've never been the best muffin cook (but I have finally succeeded with fairy cakes!!)

No comments: