Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, December 07, 2008

THE INK'S STILL WET . . .

. . . but the signatures are there, my homestudy is finished.

Now I have to check a couple of references, ensure that the GP surgery have sent the medical, meet with the GP to discuss SNs and their implications, get a letter certifying employment and work on other bits for the dossier. T (my SW) and I had long discussions about the SNs that I'd shortlisted, these will be further clarified by my GP (I hope). YES - I am already working on the dossier for Thailand - I didn't work on the documents required by China until I had passed Panel, I'm still worried about tempting fate by starting so soon but things take longer to accomplish in these days of motherhood and I find it easier to complete paperwork when I've had time to consider it.

A bittersweet day - I'm pleased to be a step closer to Little Sis but sad that I won't be treading this path again - oh for a bottomless pit so that I could do this again!

No comments: