Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A NEW GENERATION

. . . of paparazzi?

I bought a child camera for Alice before Christmas in anticipation of a special wedding at the beginning of April. Yesterday I decided it was time to see if Alice was capable of using it. She was thrilled to have a camera and immediately knew what it was and what it was about, she even says, 'Smile!' before she takes a photo!

The photos? The quality is atrocious and most are of the floor, her feet or the walls but she ADORES it and that's more than enough for me!

1 comment:

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Love all the new photos - man Alice is so dang cute! I have a camera for O that I have not given her yet - maybe next month when we are on vacation. Glad to see that Alice is enjoying hers!