Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

PAPERWORK FIASCO

On Tuesday I went to C'diff to visit the notary.

I went early, I went to M*thercare and bought LOTS of underwear and bits for Alice, then I collected a photo collage that had been ready for a long while and then I went into the city centre. I did a bit of shopping and had a bit of lunch before I set off to find the notary's office, I was early but was happy to arrive early and sit for a while with my book! The first address didn't appear to be a lawyer's office, so I dithered for a few moments before ringing D*rectory E*nquiries for a new address, they sent me a few hundred yards further but the second office still didn't look right but I went into ask, they directed me to the third destination. It took me 3 attempts to get them to answer the bell, but finally I was in the right place.

The notary was delightful, our meeting was quick and then I went to collect Alice from an extended day at Nursery.

No comments: