Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

2 MONTHS

My papers have been in Thailand for 2 months.

Not a day goes by without me thinking of Little Sis and wondering if she'll actually be from Thailand - it seems that I'm a pessimist about adoption and very doubtful until referral comes through and that's likely to be many, many months into the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kate, I feel exactly the same about our no.2. Thinking of you,
Wai Ling x

Michelle Smiles said...

The waiting can drive you bonkers. We were fortunate in our adoption that we "only" (I say "only" because it felt like forever) waited 3 months after our finished paperwork for a referral and then I went down and lived with her when she was 7 months and she was home when she was 9 months. But they were the longest months of our lives. Hope your wait goes quickly!