Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

RUDE WORDS

I've just spoken to the Head of the Adoption Team.

The timings I was given weren't realistic, it's going to take longer than I'd hoped (that's not a surprise but it's still a disappointment).

I'd been told if I applied at the end of last year that my HS should start in the New Year, it will but likely not until April or May with Panel about 4 months later. The more encouraging news was that a child under 18 months was a realistic expectation and that matches within 12 months is also a fair expectation in relation to how it's been in the recent past.

Rude words and a few tears.

I've never been a patient person, I don't need any more 'tests' to prove it.

No comments: