Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

I'VE BEEN GALAVANTING!! BUT I'M HOME AGAIN NOW

I've had a lovely few days.

On Friday I went to Surrey for lunch with my Godmother. Then I went on to London to stay with W & J. On Saturday I went to the Baby Show at Earl's Court - more of that later. Yesterday (Sunday) I managed to have 3 meals out - each in a different house!! I started with breakfast with W & J, then went on to lunch with Dad before stopping off, on the way home, with my best friend J for tea and P's bathtime. I had a super weekend but it's lovely to be home, sleep in my own bed and have a cuddle with my girls - Fusspot's growing up, she's much more aware of my return this time and last night she kept breaking off mid-game to come for a quick cuddle. Unfortunately it's also noticably colder at home.

The Baby show was interesting, but not as good as I'd anticipated - fewer bargains and less variety than I expected. Neverthelss I did manage to buy some bits - but only a few! I bought a sheepskin for a pushchair (they're supposed to keep her warm in winter and cool in summer), a doll(well 2 actually - but one's a Christmas present) , a red cross-over top for age 2-3, a snack cup and some pink muslins,

I also got to test drive a few pushchairs - which reinforced my view that I want a Bugaboo Cameleon.

I also discovered that Freebie (my Volvo) has the Isofix system - this will make car seats easier to install correctly.

I had a lovely few days and caught up with lots of important people - but I'm really tired and it's good to be home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate
Found your blog and I've started one too..I'll email you. Anyways am interested in your pram choice...am debating the bugaboo with the Quinny Buzz..Why have you chosen the bugaboo?
Carrie